Special Business Workshop with LCBD
This event was concluded on 9/18/2012
Discover the Marketing Power of Repurposing for Your Business
Often the best (and most lucrative) marketing strategies come from repurposing the work we’ve already done. Within our hard drives, our experiences, and our skills lies a cache of valuable knowledge and information that we can share with others if we would take the time to organize it and offer it to the public. The problem, however, is that many of us overlook what we know and what we’ve done, or we disqualify ourselves from sharing because we don’t consider our authority to be substantial.
THIS IS A MISTAKE.
Learn to Innovate with Ebooks and Ecourses
The truth is that these resources can be turned into unique, innovative digital products (like e-books and e-courses) that you can use to help others, to build your brand, to get a message out, and to grow your profits. Which is why I’m teaching a class this week that will teach 3 steps you need to know to uncover value in your work, create new products, and sell in a very cost-effective way!
Uncover the Benefits of this Business Workshop
In this class participants will learn:
- How to discover the hidden value in the things you know but take for granted.
- How to turn your knowledge into e-books, social media blurbs, blog posts, and presentations that can capture new revenue.
- And how to set-up an effective marketing and sales strategy that saves you valuable time and energy.
The Workshop Details:
- Time: 3:00 PM – 5:00 PM
- Location, Loveland Center for Business Development, Loveland, CO
- Price: $25
- Link for more information and to register