There are a lot of things I can tell you about myself as a speaker, but in truth the most important thing for you to know about my presentations is how they’ll help you accomplish your objectives as a company, marketing or sales team, small business owner, or professional. As such, here are a few outcomes of hiring me as a speaker or trainer:
6 Key Outcomes of Stephanie’s Presentations & Training:
- Your people will be able to recognize when communicating through email, text and social media just won’t cut it, and will learn to deepen the communication through phone calls and face-to-face connections when needed.
- And you will be able to close the loop on missed sales opportunities due to insufficient communication.
- Your team will be able to identify media and mental distractions–both in day-to-day work as well as in your marketing and sales processes–and then eliminate them, leading to increased innovation and productivity.
- And you will be able to reap the profitable benefits of better problem solving, increased workplace efficiency, and higher conversion in your marketing and sales.
- Your group will be equipped to apply simple, commonsense strategies for improving the productivity of your online channels (websites, social media campaigns, blogs, etc.).
- And you will convert more prospects into customers.
My presentations and training sessions provide practical, applicable strategies and solutions, with the value measured in outcomes like those above. My “hybrid” approach to marketing and sales, combining the best of digital technology and communication with human connection, is successful for industries of all types because it focuses on measurable results. This approach also places priority on two important goals–simplicity and productivity–because they work in tangent to increase sales. Specifically I speak and train on the following topics:
Stephanie Hillberry’s Training and Presentation Topics:
- The Hybrid Sales System: Closing the Loop on Missed Sales by Leveraging the Best of the Internet without Neglecting the Power of Human Connection
- Simplify Your Blogging: Key Steps For Making Your Blog More Productive And Profitable
- Digital Anatomy 101: Understanding the Basic Components of Your Website, Ebook, Digital Product, and/or Blog to Enhance Productivity and Conversion
- Reduce, Reuse, Recycle: Building Sustainable Marketing and Sales Practices by Repurposing What You’ve Already Done