Are you looking for a customized strategy for your business following the Hybrid Sales model? Working with me one-on-one will provide valuable insight into your career/company, including:
- Sales strategies created specifically for your goals, culture and resources.
- Insights into the productivity of your online activities, and how to simply efforts to increase conversion.
- Techniques for crossing multi-generational differences related to technology and communication.
- And more–
Get started: please call 970-412-6685 to discuss working with me today.
Website Diagnosis & Strategy:
I will implement a review of your existing website, or work with you to create a strategy to build and launch a new website. My reviews and strategies cover the following areas:
- Navigation: is the site easy to navigate for first time visitors, does it flow naturally from one page to the next, and does it direct a visitor toward conversion activities? Furthermore, where can we streamline or simplify the navigation to reduce clutter?
- Structure & Searchability: is the content on the site and homepage structured in a logical, intuitive manner? Is there enough clear information for Google to properly index the site based on correct keywords and phrases? Is there enough clear information for visitors to quickly and clearly understand the content and context of the site?
- Target Markets: will the target market identify easily with the website? Where and when does it make sense to target multiple markets? Does the language on the website provide clear benefits and value to the target market?
- Conversion: what are the primary calls to action and how effective are they are converting visitors? Is there a diversity of text and visual aids calling visitors to action? Is there adequate support through webpages and emails to pull the visitor completely through the conversion process, or does the system breakdown in process?
- Design: how is the design of the website? Is it appealing to modern visitors? Are there any major design flaws that might be lowering conversion? Is there a good balance of textual content and visual content?
- Analytics: are analytics being collected and utilized to make decisions? Are calls to action tested and measured for effectiveness?
Blogging is my preferred method of social media, and I enjoy working with clients to develop a long-term strategy for publishing a productive blog as part of their marketing toolkit. The following list includes the areas we cover in my blogging consultative process:
- Content review and/or planning: if there is a blog, what kind of content is currently being published and how effective is it for marketing goals? If we’re planning a new blog, what kind of content strategically fits with the business and what mediums (audio, video, etc.) make the most sense?
- Editorial calendar: is an editorial calendar being used? If so, what improvements can be made to it? If not, what components/columns do we want to organize into an effective editorial calendar? What frequency for publishing makes the most sense with the culture and schedule of the company? Organizationally how can the different components of the calendar be integrated into the overall flow and design of the website?
- Community interaction: are comments being followed up on quickly? Is there a system to incorporate followers into a CRM, rewards, or marketing program? Are there any automated ways to communicate effectively and efficiently with followers?
- Structure & Searchability: review previous notes in “website diagnosis” above.
- Navigation: review previous notes in “website diagnosis” above.
- Conversion: review previous notes in “website diagnosis” above.
- Analytics: review previous notes in “website diagnosis” above.
Digital Product Development:
There is no better time than the present to invest in the opportunities technology offers for creating, publishing, and selling digital products, including ebooks, ecourses, membership websites, and webinars. I am available for coaching you through your digital product concept, and include analysis and ideas on the following:
- Product Assessment: Are there any digital products currently in production and/or being utilized? How effective are they and what improvements can be made to them? Is there a strategy in place for using digital products to build a list? Is there a strategy for selling products? If not, what strategy can be implemented to accomplish the goals of the business? What products make the most sense and what are the steps for creating them?
- Integration: How are products being integrated into email, social media, website, blog posts, etc.?
- Analytics: Are analytics being used within the products?
- Repurposing/Recyling: What existing content can be repurposed into products or additional channels?
- Sales: What distribution/sales channels are being used/should be used?
- Affiliate selling: Are there opportunities for affiliates? Why or why not?
CRM & Hybrid Sales Assessment:
Marketing programs, including websites, blogs and some digital products, only work to gather leads. It is your sales activities that convert those leads into customers. And a large part of successful selling must be done offline through personal interaction. To help you close the loop on missed sales opportunities, or to enhance your existing operations, I am available for the following assessments:
Customer Relationship Management:
- Is a CRM system being used? How is it being used?
- Is there a conversion and/or sales pipeline set up to work in conjunction with the CRM?
- How does the CRM relate to social media, blogging and emails?
Hybrid Sales Review:
- What media & marketing distractions can be identified and removed to enhance the focus on sales?
- What methods are being used to deepen the personal connection of existing relationships? What factors determine social media communication vs. email vs. phone call vs. personal visit, etc.?
- Where are the “leaks” in communication that lengthen the sales pipeline inefficiently and how can they be closed?
- How can management better equip younger tech-savvy employees to balance their digital communications with personal connection to close more sales?